Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and while chocolates are a classic choice (I mean 'tis the season), why not surprise your loved ones with something different this year? We've rounded up a few unique gift ideas that are sure to win.
- Beautiful Taper Candles: Set the mood with a set of colorful taper candles.
- Festive Coasters: Elevate their coffee table with a set of fun coasters. Every time they reach for a drink, they'll be reminded of your thoughtful gift.
- Coffee Table Book: Choose a beautifully illustrated coffee table book on a topic they love, whether it's art, photography, or travel.
- Luxe Mug: For the tea lover, curate a sampler set of teas from around the world. Pair it with a beautiful mug for a complete tea experience they can indulge in.
- Gourmet Salt & Spice Mill: For the Ina lover, a unique spice mill paired with a Himalayan pink salt or smoked sea salt is sure to level up their cooking experience.
- Scented Matches: Help them create a relaxing ambiance at home with a set of scented matches. These look beautiful on a coffee table - bonus points.
- Coupe Glasses: Treat them to a set of coupes to help them toast for celebrations to come.